Billing Options & Forms
Fergus Electric Cooperative offers six ways to pay your bill:
- Online - To view your account and pay your bill, please click here
- Automatic Bank Draft: Your payment is drafted from your checking/savings account around the 22nd of each month.
- Recurring Credit Card: Your payment is charged to your credit card around the 22nd of each month. Fergus Electric accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover for credit card payments.
- Mail - Mail payment and bottom portion of the bill to our office. Please allow time for payment to be received by due date.
- In Person - Payment can be made in person at our office.
- Bank Drop - To make it convenient Fergus Electric has set up accounts at the following banks where you can drop off your payment:
Wells Fargo – Lewistown
Wells Fargo – Roundup
Basin State Bank – Lewistown
First National Bank – Lewistown
Bank of the Rockies – Lewistown
To set up automatic payments please complete the necessary form and return it to our office. Enrollment forms can be mailed to:
Fergus Electric Cooperative
84423 US Highway 87
Lewistown, Mt 59457
If you have any questions regarding these programs please contact our office at 406-538-3465. Our office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.